YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking Premium 1.6.13
Download YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking Premium 1.6.13 – The online purchasing process begins when users add the product to the cart, and can be considered finished when the product reaches its destination: our e-commerce gains credibility with the delivery of the product to the customer with loyalty. Users want fast, safe, and reliable delivery – so letting your customers track the order and follow the delivery steps is vital.
Users bought your products and started paying. The order has been completed. And now? If you think you will be satisfied with the final transaction, then you are wrong. Even if you have delivered the package to the carrier and have designated an external company for delivery, you are still responsible for the shipped product: in case of delay, you will be the customer to contact and e-commerce is yours. In case of a missed delivery, it loses its credibility by receiving negative comments.
The best customer service you offer should go with customers from the moment of purchase until the moment they finally get what they bought from your online store. Giving users the freedom of order tracking and monitoring the entire product delivery process with a single click will simplify the entire sales process and help you manage your customer requests.
This is the easiest way to get rid of phone calls and all e-mails regarding time and delivery method and all complaints about possible errors of the courier company you offer.
- Set the default carrier for your shipment
- View and customize the text of the information regarding shipping data displayed on the WordPress “My Orders” page
- Customize the position of the info text on the “My Orders” page
- Update shipping data from the backend of the single order page
- See the status of your orders (whether shipped or not) at a glance and view cargo details on the “My Orders” page.
- Email tracking data to customers as soon as the order is completed
- Shipment tracking is available for a complete and always up-to-date carrier list
- On the WordPress “My Orders” page, view a button that automatically takes customers to the carrier page with shipment details.
- CSV import of associated order tracking data using third-party plugins
- Automatic completion of the order in case of entering tracking data
- To check the tracking information of an order, search for the form shortcode
- Activate an additional column in the order list with order tracking information
- Add tracking data to delivery note created with premium version of YITH WooCommerce PDF
Invoice and shipping list
- Integration with the premium version of YITH Special Order Status to view order tracking data in Custom Order Status emails
- Integration with YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce
- Plugin shortcode in Elementor control panel
See Also: YITH WooCommerce EU Energy Label Premium
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking Premium”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issue, please contact us.