WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management 1.2.13 Nulled
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Nulled plugin offers an option to manage product inventory from multiple locations for your WooCommerce store.
Our plugin is designed to help the WooCommerce based eCommerce store that ships products to its customers around the world from multiple warehouses or a business that sells products from its stores in different locations. The plugin automatically detects the location of the nearest product. It also displays product availability and price based on a product’s location.
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Nulled Features:
- Manage product inventory across multiple locations, warehouses, or stores.
- Allow visitors to choose their preferred location on the product page or globally
- Option to automatically choose the nearest product location based on users’ addresses. (Requires Google Map API key)
- Displays the quantity or availability of the product based on location.
- Supports multiple locations for single and variable product types
- Assign a delivery zone for the location with the WooCommerce shipping zone
- Possibility to add a price depending on the location
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Ajax added to the cart with the location selected. Ajax adds to cart allows users to include location information of single products or variable products in the cart without reloading the page. It also works on store pages to speed up the buying process.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – Order fulfillment based on 7 rules.
- Carrying out most inventory in stock
- Running from the nearest location to the delivery address
- Execution according to location priority
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Store Locator on Google Maps, allows your users to find stores near or near their location using a map. Filter the stores on the map by-product or department.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 only lists products from selected locations. The WooCommerce store page only displays products from selected locations around the world.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Location Shop Page. A separate page that lists the products available at a particular location.
- WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS – 7 Backend mode only. Allows admins to assign fulfillment locations to orders from the backend, the customer will not have to choose locations when ordering.
- SubLocation for more granular level inventory control. Sub-locations can be a rack, bin number, shelf number, warehouse subzone, floor, building, etc.
- Ability to assign warehouse managers to locations
- Email orders to email ID managers for WooCommerce locations and locations
- Assign location-specific payment methods
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and assign Woocommerce location based on geolocation.
- Adds each location’s inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- The plugin increases the conversion by suggesting the availability of another location closest to the product when it is out of stock at the selected location
- Visitors can see the selected warehouse/location on the checkout and cart page.
- Restrict client to specific locations from WordPress backend
- REST API to get and update product inventory for locations
- Display the distance to the selected location in kilometers or miles
- Multi-site shipping support. Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Pro for UPS and WooCommerce Shipping Pro for FedEx and over 100 carriers supported with WooCommerce Shipping Pro for EasyPost
- Compatible with WP All Import for import/export of stock.
- Compatible with OpenPOS – WooCommerce Point of Sale (POS)
- Support for multiple currencies. Compatible with the Multi-Currency plugin for WooCommerce
- Compatible with table rate shipping for WooCommerce
- Compatible with WOOF – Product filter for WooCommerce
- Compatible with the Yoast SEO plugin
- Easy to install and configure.
- Developer friendly. We love working with other WordPress developers. If you need any assistants to use our product for your projects, just open a support ticket.
- Easily add unlimited warehouse or stock locations for WooCommerce at no extra cost
- No monthly/annual fees.
How To Free Download?
Download “WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issues? feel free to contact us.