WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro allows your site customers to check whether a product can be delivered with the provided zip code/PIN. Our plugin provides 6 different ways that administrators can easily specify delivery areas in the backend. When the user requests product delivery from the front-end, the user-supplied zip code is searched/compared in all registered delivery areas and a Yes/No message is shown to the user accordingly in the front-end.
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro Features
- Here are five ways to set the product delivery area for your WooCommerce products via the backend.
- Define the delivery area by specifying the postal codes directly.
- Identify the delivery area by drawing the polygon shape on the google map in the backend.
- Define the whole country as the delivery area for your WooCommerce store.
- Define the entire continent as the delivery area for your WooCommerce store.
- Define an entire subcontinent as the delivery area for your WooCommerce store.
- Country Restriction: Few places in different countries have the same postcode fields. If your product delivery area falls under that category, you can enable country restriction from the backend by specifying your country. Enabling this function gives faster results in the interface and avoids any conflicts with another place with the same zip code. Enabling this feature is not mandatory.
- Ability to associate specific delivery areas with selected products or all products.
- Ability to display zip code search box on the product page, store page, shopping cart page, and checkout page.
- This plugin creates a new “Product Availability” tab next to the default tabs on each product detail page to show customers the entire product delivery area for that current product.
- The tab consists of a Google map showing different polygon shapes representing product delivery areas for the current product.
- UI aspects of shapes can be managed from the backend. Background color, color, stroke color, etc. as. Admin can change the appearance of polygons from the backend.
- The tab also contains a list of postal codes for the current product that the product is ready for shipping.
- Ease of use and automatic suggestion provided on Google’s product availability map for quickly finding a location.
- Product availability map settings are fully manageable from the backend.
- Apply Elegant Map styles to your Product Usability Map to make it more attractive to the customer.
- Ability to view product availability for each product separately on the checkout page, based on the zip code provided in the Woo-Commerce default checkout form. So the customer can decide before ordering.
- Ability to stop the default payment process if any of the products added to the cart are not eligible to be sent to the location where the user provided the zip code in the Woo-commerce payment form. Admin can stop receiving wrong orders using this feature. The restriction is applied during the default payment process and a corresponding notification message of what happened is shown to the user.
- Manage errors/notification messages via backend.
- UI aspects of product usability form, background color, color, etc. can be managed from the backend.
- Easy to use backend interface.
- Maps are 100% responsive and tested on real devices.
- Extensible woo-commerce extension that provides some hooks to change its default functionality.
- Define the availability of a product by distance from the radius of your store.
- Product page map setting width, height, zoom level, center coordinates, elegant map.
- Show polygons/markers in Google Maps view.
- Show only Postcode markers on the product page availability map.
- Show only the polygon in the availability map maps on the product page.
- Enable country restriction to restrict all professional delivery area operations related to the selected countries only.
- Show restricted country postcode markers on Google Maps only.
- Much More…
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.