WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration 1.43.0 Nulled
WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration 1.43.0 plugin for WordPress that makes it really easy to send your WooCommerce orders directly to your Bitrix24 account. Orders created after integration are automatically added as a lead or according to the specified account in Bitrix24 with additional data.
- Integrate your “WooCommerce” orders with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Integrate your “WooCommerce” clients with Bitrix24 CRM.
- It works with any version of Bitrix24 CRM (except the free plan, as of January 1, 2021, Bitrix24 changes the terms).
- You can choose what you want to create: a lead or a business.
- The establishment of the agreement takes place with the creation / connection of the interested party and the company. (if your fields are filled out).
- Creation of notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when adding a lead and a deal.
- The fields are loaded from CRM (including custom fields).
- Submit data on leads and products to reach an agreement.
- Supports to send order status changes.
- Supports the receipt of order status changes from CRM (through an outbound webhook).
- Multiple deal pipeline support.
- Bulk order shipping feature.
- Shipping in two modes: immediately after payment / status change or with a slight delay via “WP Cron”.
- Supports the use of “utm” parameters of “URL”.
- Supports “GA Customer ID” submission.
- Supports the sending of the cookie “_Ym_uid”.
- Supports the sending of cookies “Roistat_visit”.
- Support to send list of order coupons.
- Support to post the provider name “Dokan”.
- Supports the presentation of the provider name “WC Marketplace”.
- Supports sending coupon code “WooCommerce – Coupons PDF”.
- Support for sending “order notes”.
- Image previews.
- It’s easy to set up!
How To Free Download?
Download “WooCommerce – Bitrix24 CRM – Integration” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issue? feel free to contact us.