WooCommerce Amazon Associates reports, you can now check how your conversions are going, how many clicks, articles have been submitted and how much revenue you earned as an affiliate directly in the WZone interface.
If you noticed, your Amazon Associates account has something called Reports – these are a powerful tool you can use to increase your profits.
As an affiliate of the Amazon Associates Program, various reports are available at your disposal.
These not only provide a real-time overview of the current status of any order placed through one of your affiliate links, but also provide a detailed overview of your earnings.
WooCommerce Amazon features:
- It works as a complement to any WordPress installation.
- Compatible with any WordPress / Woocommerce theme
- You can have Amazon products and simple Woocommerce products in the store at the same time (we made a special check and the products do not conflict on the shopping cart checkout page)
- Choose from any Amazon location: Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain.
- 90-day cookie feature: With this feature, whenever a user is directed to Amazon, the product is automatically added to the cart and stays there for 90 days (this also increases their conversions!).
- Shopping cart functionality on the site! This option allows your customers to add multiple Amazon products to the cart and make the payment through the Amazon system at once!
- Price settings: Choose which price to display on products: regular price / sale price / sale price
- Product Variations – Get product variations. Be careful about yes All variations of a product can have many variations, application time increases significantly!
- Default Post – Import products as published or draft.
- Choose how many images to import for each product
- Choose whether you want to show the shipping status
- Choose whether you want to show coupons: special offers and discounts
- Image import type: choose whether to import images during import or asynchronously
- Automatically rotate content: choose whether you want the content to be rotated when imported or manually rotated later.
- ASIN GRABBER Module – Get Hundreds of ASINS from amazon in just seconds! After that, import them via CSV Batch Import.
- Products on posts – You can easily add products to any custom post / page / classification via shortcodes
- Product statistics – check your conversions!
- Image Names – Product Title or Random Number – This is great for SEO
- Cross-Selling Products – Select this option if you want to view cross-sell products.
- Image gallery in product description: choose whether you want to show it.
- Amazon Reviews tab: Select this option if you want to view Amazon reviews
- Configure Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
- Set up your affiliate IDs (if you are not enrolled in all programs, you do not need to provide all affiliate IDs).
- Set up the primary affiliate ID
- One second import! Search for products using the Advanced Search and Batch Import module. Once imported, all main categories and subcategories will be imported.
- Mass import of products through the CSV module. All you need is an ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the synchronization module; You can update prices, titles, reviews, purchase URL, descriptions and SKUs.
- Configuration / Backup module – Load default plug-in configuration, backup existing plug-in configuration, and backup existing shop products
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “WooCommerce Amazon ”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issue, please contact us.