PDF Scanner 1.0 – SwiftUI Text Recognition Document Scanner
PDF Scanner – You probably know by now how profitable PDF Scanner apps are. Most apps allow you to create a PDF from scanned images using the same technique for scanning documents, and some also offer text recognition features. You’ve been wanting a PDF scanner app for a while and it’s finally here, fully developed in SwiftUI and using all of Apple’s native frameworks. It has no third-party products, APIs, or frameworks, so you don’t have to worry about anything breaking or unsupported in the future.
You will get the source code of the application which you can see in the video demo. No more or less than the video demo shows. Do not hesitate to ask questions before purchasing. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+.
The app works 100% in Apple’s native frameworks for document scanning and text recognition, giving you great peace of mind without having to worry about 3rd party solutions.
Some of the native document scanning features are: automatic and manual scanning, editing/cropping/rotating scanned files, applying filters for scanned files, turning on/off camera flash, auto detecting document edges.
The app has full support for dark mode, so if you want to change the colors for light or dark mode, it’s very easy to do so in the Xcode Assets document.
PDF Scanner Features
- By default, the application starts with 2 folders: All Files and Hot Folder, both of which are empty.
- User can create more folders. All folders created by the user can be deleted, except the All Undeletable Files folder.
- When the user is about to delete a folder, he receives a warning that deleting a folder will not delete the files contained in the folder.
- Tapping the scan button will bring up the camera view offering various features such as automatic and manual scanning, editing/cropping/rotating scanned files, applying filters for scanned files, turning on/off camera flash, auto-detection. document edges.
- User can scan multiple pages and then save them as part of a document.
- After the scanning process is complete, the user taps the save button, which will transfer all the scanned files to the application; Here we have the user preview each scanned page and have the option to delete any of the scanned files before saving the document.
- All scanned files are stored in the Documents folder of the application, so when the user deletes the application, all the scanned files are also lost.
- Tapping a document opens preview mode, where the user can delete the document, share the document as a PDF, or extract text from a specific page using text recognition (OCR) powered by Apple’s framework. Currently, the app only supports English for text recognition.
- In the Settings tab, the user can set a password for the application, so every time they start the application they will be asked to enter the password. If the user enters the background mode, the password will not be prompted when returning to the foreground. It’s up to you if you want to increase the security level by always asking the user for a password.
- The app features in-app purchases that allow users to scan as many documents as they want, remove ads and unlock text recognition. In-App Purchases are made through a special framework. This framework does not support subscriptions. You can use this framework for other games/apps where you want to add in-app purchases. You will not receive the source code of the in-app purchase framework.
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “PDF Scanner”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.