Newsletter Pro Module 4.9.8
Newsletter Pro Module for PrestaShop allows you to create and send your own newsletters with different products in your store using many customizable templates.
We all know that advertising plays a fundamental role in the promotion of any business. Using our newsletter will increase your sales faster and easier than any other newsletter module available on the market.
This module is a quick and easy way to send customizable newsletters about bestsellers or special offers to your customers.
Newsletter Pro Module Features
- Saving on time. Excellent workflow with AJAX, the browser is not refreshed as most processes will run in the background.
- Working with MultiStore.
- Working with MailChimp (synchronization, import and export of templates).
- Allow customers to subscribe to a specific category in the store.
- Allow users to subscribe to your newsletter from the website’s main office. Collect more data about your users such as Name, Surname, Gender, Language and Date of Birth.
- You can create an interest list that allows users to choose different options when they want to subscribe to the newsletter. Then all this information can be filtered by you from the back office.
2. Select products
- Easily add products from your store (image, name, price, short description, etc.).
- You can choose the language and currency in which products will appear in a newsletter.
- Add the selected products to a new template.
- Possibility to order products (price, name, discount) before adding them to the newsletter.
- Select a different product-currency for a different language.
3. Manage templates
- Create a newsletter template with selected products from your store.
- Use multi-language templates.
- Change the width of the template, the background color of the template, the background color of the products, the color of the links, the color of the product’s name in real-time.
- Change the CSS style directly from the module page.
- Export the template in HTML format.
- Insert the logo store into the template.
- Use a conditional expression in the newsletter template. This feature is a very powerful tool because not all subscribed users have a name assigned to their email addresses.
- Developers have the ability to create new variables very easily. New variables can be associated with the customer.
4. Mail integration
- Allow customers to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Allow customers to view the newsletter in the browser.
- Add multiple SMTP settings other than Prestashop default settings.
- Gmail, Mailjet, Mandrill, Yahoo, Hotmail etc. Add SMTP like
5. Integration of subscription to the reception newsletter
- Users can enter their email address in a field in the main office of the store and a popup will appear on the screen to continue their newsletter subscription.
- Users can fill in the following fields: Gender, First Name, Last Name, Email, Language, Date of Birth, Interest List (you can create an interest list with different categories from the back office, then the user will select one or more options in the list).
- Only e-mail address is required for newsletter subscription, the rest of the fields can be easily hidden from the user.
- You can view the newsletter subscription form even if users do not click the subscribe button.
- Automatically show popup subscription.
- The customer will receive a confirmation by email after subscribing to the newsletter (this option can be disabled in the back office).
- The customer will receive a bonus after their subscription (this option can be disabled from the back office).
6. Back office newsletter subscription integration
- Create a few drop-down templates (for the main office) to allow users to subscribe to your newsletter. Pop-up templates support a set of 20 variables.
- Some examples of variables are: show shop name, show shop logo, show coupon code assigned to template, etc.
- Edit the template’s CSS styles.
- Templates allow conditional statements.
- Create multiple backups for popup templates. Backups can be restored later.
- Adjust the width of the template using an intuitive slider. The width of the template can be expressed in pixels (px) or percent (%) as you wish. For a responsive template, the percentage options will be tailored to your needs.
- Manage the list of interests.
7. Many more…
See Also: WPFunnels Pro NULLED
How to Free Download:
Note: You can download by clicking the below button, If you’re facing trouble downloading “Newsletter Pro Module”, please disable AdBlocker for this site or you can change your web browser to faster download. If you will face any issues, please contact us.