Mint 4.2.0 – WebView & Multi-purpose Android App With Remote Config
Mint is a multipurpose Android application that works with Remote Settings, allowing you to update your application online without the need to upload new updates to the Google Play Store. Mint is a reliable and well-designed application for WordPress, business websites, Youtube or Vimeo channels, Facebook pages, Pinterest, and much more. Mint comes packed with many features such as a dark mode for unsupported websites, custom CSS for our fellow developers, and many others.
- Updated: Mint supports Android Jelly Bean and up to Android Q. Latest Android Studio, Gradle, and SDK. Big updates and improvements to Mint.
- Dark Mode: Reduce glare with the best and darkest shade of black. It turns your website into dark mode without the need to add features to it.
- Support for WebView, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Imgur, Facebook, and Google Maps API.
- Remote configuration: configure and track your entire application using the Mint Console, remove and add navigations too.
- Luxurious Design: Mint is creative and the Picassos team developed it with great patience to present a great user interface and user experience.
- Bookmarks: save your favorite pages and links using bookmarks with the search function, delete and check if there is a bookmark.
- Downloads: Mint has a full download manager. Filter the download, search for downloads and you can open the downloaded file directly from the application.
- FULL APP: You can open audios and videos within the media player in the application. You don’t need to open them in an external media player. The home page is also added. WebView alert, confirmation, and request dialog.
- Google Login – Users can log into your application using Google accounts. Save your profile in the navigation header and settings.
- Geolocation and Intentions – Open all kinds of apps, make calls, send emails, and send messages. Get the location by geolocation feature.
- HTML5 Games and Videos: Mint supports most HTML5 games and videos that can be opened within your website. The most native way is our new in-app media player.
- Voice Search: Search for downloads and favorites using voice search. A simple way to access data faster.
- 2 Navigations – We have made a gesture and minimal navigation with a simple indicator, a navigation drawer with an image header is developed. Feel free to choose either one or both!
- Responsive: Mint works on both small and large smartphones. It also works on tablets with landscape mode for both.
- Custom Page Loader: More than +8 custom page loader. You can choose the one that best suits you.
- Ranking system: creative ranking system with funny smiley faces.
- File Upload: Mint supports uploading of all types of files and images.
- Personalized Toast Design – Forget about old toast. We made ours with a minimal design and good for Light and Dark mode.
- RTL mode: Mint supports all languages. Arabic, Persian, etc.
- OneSignal – Send notifications to your entire audience or target a specific group or even send notifications to a single user. Open activities, pages, and videos directly from the notification.
- Google Firebase – Send notifications to everyone that can be filtered by location, language, country, etc. Target the audience by topic and their identifiers to target one or more of them.
- Google AdMob: Mint supports native, rewarded, and interstitial ads. Premium links are a great way to reward your users. Premium links make users view an ad to load links.
- Offline support: Mint supports offline mode, so you can add your website inside the assets folder to load if the internet connection is down.
Multiple options: dark mode, full-screen mode, screen sleep, disable notification sound, disable notification vibration, share application, send comments, and more …
- Well Documented: Mint DOC covers most of the things that can be done in the app. See our DOC from https://themintapp.com/docs/
How To Free Download?
Download “Mint” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issues? feel free to contact us.