CyberBukit TTS is short for Reading Text. It is an effective tool. You just have to type and then an audio file will be created automatically. Creating video content, e-learning, audiobooks, etc. It is widely used in many fields.
ABOUT THE TTS:
Currently, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure offer the TTS service. The format of its services is a technical API. Therefore, you may need a tool to help you manage the TTS service. This is what CyberBukit TTS can do for you. Please note that CyberBukit TTS won’t be able to make it try to speak from text, the hard part is done by AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure. So you may have additional costs when using TTS (they also offer a free tier if you don’t use it too much). These two pricing links can help.
CyberBukit TTS Features:
- Amazon AWS Polly TTS Service
- Google Cloud text-to-speech service
- Microsoft Azure Cognitive Text Reading
- Audio source synchronization (65 languages and more than 400 voices supported)
- Save TTS files to local server, AWS S3 or Wasabi
- Compatible with SSML
- Multiple Users Supported
- Cronjob for TTS file management
- We provide detailed documentation, easy to configure
How To Free Download?
Download “CyberBukit TTS” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issue? feel free to contact us.