Batchpatch allows you to install updates and software patches for Windows on multiple remote computers simultaneously, then initiate remote reboots and monitor status in real-time.
You no longer need to be logged on to each computer to start installing the update. You no longer need to manually reboot each machine and launch multiple windows to keep track of the reboot process. Finally, an app that allows you to download a list of computers and then start the installation of Windows updates and reboot on all of them at the same time. Now you can relax and watch your computers update.
- Start downloading and/or installing Windows updates from a single console at the same time on MANY remote computers.
- Computers can be independent within a workgroup or members of a domain. Check out this written tutorial or watch this video tutorial for more details.
- Choose to install all available updates or only install specific updates by name. There are also additional filters available that allow you to select updates based on classification groups: Critical Updates, Security Updates, Definition Updates, Updates, Update Rollups, Service Packs, Feature Packs, Drivers, and Tools. Or emulate Microsoft Windows Update and choose to install only important and/or recommended updates.
- Use your own managed WSUS server or use BatchPatch with Windows Update or Microsoft Update as an effective WSUS alternative.
- Make BatchPatch a central distribution point for Windows updates using the optional “Cached Mode”.
- Apply Windows Updates security updates to computers WITHOUT Internet access (Windows Update is offline) using “Offline Mode”.
- Get Windows Update history information from all your computers in a single consolidated report.
- Deploy software remotely across the entire computer network in just a few clicks.
- Deploy standalone Microsoft or third-party patches such as Adobe or Java updates, as well as registry keys, scripts, and pretty much everything on remote hosts.
- Remotely install MSI on multiple computers (.msi .msp .msu .exe .reg .vbs .cmd and more). For more information, tutorials, and videos, check out the software distribution page.
- BatchPatch offers a very useful method of remote scripting that allows you to quickly and easily retrieve information from your target computers, force configuration changes, apply custom settings and do just about anything you can think of.
- Restart or shut down remote hosts and monitor status in real-time with a built-in ping.
- No remote agent setup required! Start BatchPatch and start patching.
- Built-in job queues – You can create a series of actions to run sequentially on remote hosts, allow you to run scripts before and/or after a reboot, or chaining multiple patching and restart loops, etc.
- Advanced multi-host custom sequencing options to handle complex update and reboot tasks involving large numbers of computers with online/offline dependencies, all configurable to run in one click.
- Run your own custom scripts locally or remotely, or add them to job queues for full automation flexibility.
- Remotely start and stop services.
- Terminate remote processes.
- Integrated Task Scheduler – Start any task or job queue on a specific date and time.
- List installed applications, get uptime and see who is logged on to target computers.
- Get OS version, CPU model/speed, or virtually any inventory information from your target hosts using custom queries.
- Get the latest startup time from remote hosts (very useful when restarting computers).
- Reclaim used / free disk space from remote hosts (make sure remote hosts have enough space for patch installation).
- Get the list of services set to “Automatic” but not currently running on remote hosts (diagnose startup problems).
- Get event logs from remote computers.
- Initiate remote desktop connections to hosts in the network.
- Wake up the LAN.
- AND MORE!
How does it work
BatchPatch is designed to be simple and intuitive. Special attention was paid to making the application as fine as possible. No installation required, just launch the EXE and you are good to go. Begin by uploading a list of computer names, IP addresses, or MAC addresses (MAC required for Wake-on-LAN). Then highlight one, multiple, or entire rows in the grid to perform actions only on selected hosts. Right-click the currently selected rows or use the Actions menu to select an action to perform. It doesn’t get easier than that!
How To Free Download?
Download “Batchpatch” now from the download button given below.
Note: If you have any problem while downloading, kindly disable Adblock for this site.
Still, facing any issue? feel free to contact us.